6.12.2009

color and sheen

Thanks to everyone who is a regular visitor to my jewelry blog. If you have any questions about pricing or a piece in particular, please email me and I will get back to you right away. I would love to hear any suggestions or ideas too, so feel free to leave comments after a post or send me an email at a.julia.johnson@gmail.com

I also sell my jewelry on Etsy, an online store for handmade items around the world. Feel free to share this link with people as well... I'm constantly updating it with new pieces, so check it frequently. My seller name is 'alliebelle4'. Click below to see the site...
my etsy page


This necklace and earring set that has the same color sheme as the necklace in the previous post. I added metallic beads along the chain to bring contrast to the yellow stone. These beads have a yellow-purple metallic look and add a little shine to the chain :)


These earrings can be part of the above set as well as the colorful necklace below. They are on a 1" diameter ring and have the same stones as the necklace with the addition of some metallic beads spacing them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment