7.07.2009

wood pendant

A few weeks ago I began a new project series working with wood and metal. As usual, my life got busy and ideas came fastert than jewelry was made. I had to put this off until this past weekend when I found a few spare hours to sit and work with these new designs.

This pendant is made of walnut and white oak and silver. There is a slight burned-look to the outer edge of the pendant where I left some of the markings that resulted from the process of laser cutting.





Many of the pieces I will be adding in the next week or so will be part of this series. Like I said, there's been so many ideas and new designs floating around and I should have several new pieces up soon! Again, everything I post on my blog is for sale! Just send me an email if you have qusetions about anything. Thanks again for checking up on pot-pour-ri!











No comments:

Post a Comment