1.04.2011

New Studio... Open Studio!





Hello Everyone!

Something new for 2011... I will be relocating my jewelry studio and show space from my apartment to the Northrup King Building. I am now located in studio #435 along with Emily Johnson, Britta Kauppila, Betty Jager, and Susan Frerichs. If you haven't stopped by yet - I encourage you to do so... there's plenty awesome stuff to see, touch, try on, or purchase!

I have also started a new "two-tone" series of necklaces and earrings. These will be out at our Open Studio during the "First Thursdays in the Arts District". Stop on in this Thursday to check it out.

First Thursday- Open Studio, 5-9pm
Northrup King Building
1500 Jackson St. NE
Mpls, MN 55413

 
two-tone series: pendants

two-tone series: earrings



1 comment:

  1. these are a great addition to your collection...I love them!

    ReplyDelete